Immerse yourself in one of the world’s most pristine and diverse National Park’s on a personalised nature and adventure experience to the Sunshine Coast’s hidden tropical paradise. Noosa Private Day Tours with Epic Ocean Adventures offering the ultimate day out from Noosa your family and friends wont forget.
- Experience a unique private Marine Park aquatic adventure > 4X4 beach access only around low tide.
- Personal experienced local tour guide > Learn about history, flora & fauna of the area.
- Choose your aquatic activity’s for the day in the spectacular Marine Park > Surfing, Dolphin View Sea Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling.
- Immerse yourself in the area’s iconic natural features including Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, Honeymoon Bay & Fraser Island views.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian & migrating wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (35,000 passing each way this year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, no experience needed and an ideal family adventure environment.
- Tasty picnic lunch at a stunning National Park scenic location. (we cater for all diets)
- Exclusive Double Island Point surfing, kayaking & stand up paddling aquatic operator.
Departure: Pick up from Noosa accommodation. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off. Please be aware this unique private tour departures daily and times vary due to tide times to access Double Island Point along the beach.
Noosa Private Tours Itinerary (Full day):
- Depart Noosa in private specialised 4X4 vehicle.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive along Teewah Beach that stretches over 50km’s to Double Island Point.
- Take in the stunning wind swept Coloured Sand cliffs towering over the beach & many different types local flora & fauna.
- Arrive at the aquatic Marine Park paradise, Double Island Point.
- Breathtaking remote National Park beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life in the wild.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Honeymoon Bay with the aquatic activity of your choice.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the Marine Park.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show. (July-Nov)
- Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Feel the thrill of surfing on Australia’s longest wave with waves for 100’s of meters and for all abilities and ages.
- Tasty picnic lunch & refreshments whilst viewing the stunning back drop of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach cliffs.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
What’s included: 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience, guided tour and/or instruction by local experienced guide, specilised equipment, Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, picnic lunch & refreshments, National Park entry fees, ferry fees,pick up & drop off from accommodation.
What to bring: towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water, snacks, camera.
We have 3 daily pick up locations in the Noosa area:
- The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (excellent all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads).
- Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
- Pelican Boat Hire – 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue.