Ultimate Luxury Adventure
Ultimate Luxury Adventure
Noosa Private Tours
Immerse yourself in one of the world’s most pristine and diverse National Park’s on a unique wildlife adventure experience to Noosa’s hidden tropical paradise, Double Island Point. This thrilling private day trip is customised and flexible for your needs with incredible activities on offer.
- Drive through the Great Sandy National Park in a private 4X4 vehicle.
- Your very own local tour guide with lots of knowledge and experience. Learn about history, flora & fauna of the area.
- Choose your aquatic activities for the day in the spectacular Marine Park. You can enjoy 2 activities on 1 tour! Choose from Surfing, Dolphin View Sea Kayaking & Stand Up Paddling.
- Tasty picnic lunch at a stunning National Park scenic location. (we cater for all diets)
- Pick up from your Noosa accommodation
- Immerse yourself in the area’s iconic natural features including Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, Honeymoon Bay & Fraser Island views.
- Lifetime experience! See Australian & migrating wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (35,000 passing each way this year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, no experience needed and an ideal family adventure environment.
- Exclusive Double Island Point surfing, kayaking & stand up paddling aquatic operator.
- Depart Noosa in private specialised 4X4 vehicle.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive along Teewah Beach that stretches over 50km’s to Double Island Point.
- Take in the stunning wind swept Coloured Sand cliffs towering over the beach & many different types local flora & fauna.
- Arrive at the aquatic Marine Park paradise, Double Island Point.
- Breathtaking remote National Park beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life in the wild.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Honeymoon Bay with the aquatic activity of your choice.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the Marine Park.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show. (July-Nov)
- Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Feel the thrill of surfing on Australia’s longest wave with waves for 100’s of meters and for all abilities and ages.
- Tasty picnic lunch & refreshments whilst viewing the stunning back drop of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach cliffs.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
4X4 Great Beach Drive experience, guided tour and/or instruction by local experienced guide, specilised equipment, Noosa North Shore & ferry, Teewah Beach, Freshwater picnic area, Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, picnic lunch & refreshments, National Park entry fees, pick up & drop off from accommodation.
What to bring?
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water, snacks, camera.
It is a requirement that all food, littler and any other waste are taken with you out of the National Park on completion of your visit and we request no single use plastics.
What time do tours depart?
Departure times for this unique private tour vary due to tide times to access Double Island Point along the beach. We will let you know the departure time in a confirmation email. Please allow 7 hours from pick up to drop off.
Where do I depart from?
We have 3 pick up points in Noosa, although if you are staying in Noosa, we can pick you up from your accommodation.
Our pick up points are:
NOOSA HEADS: The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads). Find on map
NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking). Find on map
NOOSAVILLE: Pelican Boat Hire, 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue. Find on map
How do I book?
You can book online below, and we will send you a confirmation email with departure time and information.