An Unforgettable Adventure
Ultimate Luxury Adventure
Noosa Private Tours
Spend a day at the iconic Double Island Point within the incredibly diverse Great Sandy National Park on a premium private tour from Noosa. Embark with an expert private tour guide, custom 4X4 vehicle and trailer packed with options including sea kayaks, SUP’s, surf boards, or a body board and we will custom your private tour to make an amazing day of it. A picnic lunch, snacks, refreshments and CoolCabana are also inclusions on this epic day out. A rewarding lifetime experience with family or friends not to forget.
The Destination - Double Island Point
Private Tour Itinerary
• Pick up from Noosa accommodation in private 4WD tour vehicle.
• Travel across the Noosa River via cable ferry to Noosa North Shore.
• Enter the incredibly pristine & diverse Great Sandy National Park.
• Experience the thrill of beach 4×4 driving taking in the stunning views of Teewah Beach
• Spot migrating whales close to shore, dolphins & birds on the beach drive.
• Local guide commentary on highlights & history of the area
• Arrive at Double Island Point
• Picnic set up at Rainbow Beach coloured sands or stunning Honeymoon Bay.
• Enjoy privately guided aquatic activities
• Equipment set up and safety briefing on the beach.
• Chance to see local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in kayaks.
• Chance see whales on migration resting or passing by (June-Oct).
• Many different turtle species resting and feeding in the lagoon and ocean.
• Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse & K’Gari from the water.
• Enjoy ideal beginner surfing conditions on a famous point break.
• Enjoy a fresh Picnic lunch & refreshments
• Time to relax & go for a swim.
• Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa Heads.
Awards & TV
Private Tour Reviews
Our experienced tour guides have an incredible knowledge of the local region and its flora and fauna. They will ensure your adventure will be unforgettable. Discover the raving reviews from our delighted visitors!
What to bring?
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water and a change of clothes.
No need to bring food or water as this is provided.
What time do tours depart?
Departure times vary daily and are typically set around the low tide and beach conditions. If you need a certain time of day please contact us with the inquiry.
How long does the tour take?
Typically we take 7 hours for our private tours, but we can be flexible if needed.
What does it cost?
To see pricing, please scroll down to the booking form and select the number of people to see the price. Price is set per group, not per person.
Where do I depart from?
We pick up from accomodation within the Noosa region. For other suburbs we can meet in Noosa at one of our pick up locations, or we can pick up from your accommodation for an additional fee. Please contact us to discuss if needed.
How do I book?
You can book online below, and we will send you a confirmation email with departure time and information. Closer to the date we will get in touch to discuss dietary requirements and activities for the day.
Is this tour beginner friendly?
Yes the ideal National Park location and private tour activities are beginner friendly. There is no experience needed to join this tour and an excellent option for young families and groups needing a more personalised option. The private experienced guide will work with your group on the day to make the most out of everyone’s abilities and ages.
For any further information on this Noosa private tour please contact us and our friendly booking team will be happy to assist you further.
Epic Ocean Adventures Noosa
Mobile tour operator, Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Phone: (07) 5372 8066