Ultimate Luxury Adventure
Ultimate Luxury Adventure
Noosa Private Tours
Immerse yourself in one of the world’s most pristine and diverse National Park’s on an epic sea kayak tour or surf wildlife adventure to Noosa’s hidden tropical paradise, Double Island Point. This thrilling private day tour from Noosa offers incredible once in a lifetime experiences including the dolphin view sea kayaking tour, surfing and stand up paddle boarding.
Private Tour Highlights
- Noosa’s Double Island Point offers a unique blend of natural beauty, adventure and relaxation.
- Private fully guided eco tour experience from Noosa to the iconic Double Island Point within the Great Sandy National Park .
- Marine Park location only accessed on the beach by 4X4 typically around the low tide.
- Local knowledge and commentary of the region, learn about history, vibrant flora & fauna on the beach drive.
- Enjoy two activities on the day or spend your time on one including the thrilling sea kayak tour spotting dolphins, whales, turtles & rays, surfing the iconic sandy point break or stand up paddle boarding in the tropical salt water lagoons.
- Ideal surfing location with amazingly long rolling waves ideal for all levels of surfing including complete beginners.
- Immerse yourself in the area’s iconic natural features including the stunning Honeymoon Bay, Towering coloured sands & K’Gari (Fraser Island) views.
- A thrilling lifetime experience. Get the chance to see Australian & migrating wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (40,000 passing each way this year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are often frequent here.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, no experience needed and ideal friends & family adventure environment.
- Tasty picnic lunch at a stunning National Park scenic location. (we cater for all diets).
- Pick up from accommodation in Noosa region.
- Great option for families with younger kids, older participants or groups including corporate wanting a personalised private option.
- Exclusive Double Island Point surfing, kayak tour & stand up paddle aquatic operator.
• Depart Noosa Heads in our custom specialised private 4WD tour vehicle.
• Travel through the old village of Tewantin, across Noosa River via cable ferry to Noosa North Shore.
• Enter the incredibly pristine & diverse Great Sandy National Park.
• Experience the thrill of beach four wheel driving taking in the stunning views of Teewah Beach coloured sands, wildlife and unique camping on the beach.
• Spot migrating whales close to shore, dolphins, rays & birds on the beach drive.
• Local guide commentary on highlights & history of the area including conservation, sustainability & best practices whilst visiting the National Park.
• Arrive at the pristine National Park location of Double Island Point.
• Picnic set up at Rainbow Beach coloured sands or stunning Honeymoon Bay.
• Enjoy privately guided aquatic activities (choice of up to two from sea kayak tour, surfing and surf lesson, Stand up paddle).
• Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
• The chance to see local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area on kayaks.
• Chance see whales on migration resting or passing by (June-Nov).
• Many different turtle species resting and feeding in the lagoons or around the headland.
• Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse & K’Gari from the water on the kayak tour.
• Enjoy a fresh Picnic lunch & refreshments. (selection meats or falafel & fresh salad wraps, fresh tropical fruit, biscuits).
• Time to relax & go for a swim.
• Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa Heads.