Epic Surf Lessons Noosa
Epic Surf Lessons Noosa is our surf school located in Noosa. At Epic Ocean Adventures, we offer an exclusive National Park surf adventure at Double Island Point, home of Australia’s longest and safest wave. This right hand sandy point break has rides on it’s best days well over 1km long in the pristine tropical water within the Great Sandy Marine Park. The exclusive Noosa surf lesson adventure takes you away from the surfing crowds by 4X4 along Teewah Beach and is ideal for all levels and ages from 7 years up. Experience small group surfing lessons on super fun long waves in a pristine National Park with friends and family that will make your progression rewarding and fast.
Noosa Surf School
Noosa Surf Lessons at Sunshine Coast’s hidden surfing paradise is only accessible by 4X4 vehicles through the Great Sandy National Park. Join us on a unique beach 4X4 surf lesson adventure from Noosa North Shore, along the spectacular Teewah Beach to Double Island Point. This ideal Marine Park surf location features a pristine headland and a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever experience a surf lesson on. We often have complete beginners riding waves for 100’s of meters long on their first learn to surf lesson. This makes for a highly rewarding experience and makes progression much faster as the time you have on the waves are much longer than many other surf school locations.
Double Island Point is a well hidden National Park surfing paradise known by locals but not an easy location to find for most visiting Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. The unique 4X4 beach access only around the low tide makes for mostly empty beaches, uncrowded surf and pristine natural beauty. Many of the local and migrating wildlife can also be experienced on this surf adventure in the crystal clear waters of the point. Turtles and dolphins often feed and play in the shallows of the surf break.
Our Noosa Surf lessons are in ideal waist deep tropical water with friendly instructors that are highly experienced and fully qualified to get you surfing and having fun in a safe, uncrowded National Park environment. Each surf lesson our surf instructors will ensure you are progressing well and up and surfing fast with individual guidance in technique adjustments and improvements and most of all having fun whilst learning. We guarantee that you will stand up on your first surf lesson!
Our smaller surf school groups equal more waves for you and a much better one on one instructor time. 90 percent of our clients are first time learn to surf school participants so don’t worry if you have never surfed before, we will get you surfing quickly by teaching you the right surfing techniques safely. We have the latest design and large range of soft boards and hard boards in a variety of sizes to suit all levels of surfing.
Epic Ocean Adventures run Noosa surf lessons and programs for all surfing levels and depart daily to Double Island Point. If your not a complete beginner and looking to progress further with your surfing, we have fully accredited surf instructors with all the technique guidance you need. From learning how to ride the nose on a longboard to more advanced short board training.
Contact us now and join the Epic Ocean Adventures Team to experience Double Island Point’s pristine surfing playground at Noosa.
Surf Lesson Details
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Unique beach 4X4 surf lesson adventure into the Great Sandy National Park.
- Arrive at a National Park surfing paradise – Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves > Ideal sandy point break waves.
- Have the confidence to learn to surf away from crowded surfing locations.
- Surf equipment set up and safety / instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- Experience the thrill of surfing in a Marine Park.
- See many types wildlife whilst surfing including dolphins, whales, turtles and more.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along spectacular Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.
Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please contact for specific departure times. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off.
4X4 surf lesson beach transportation, equipment (specilised softboards or hard boards, wetsuit / wetshirt), surf instruction, National Park entry fees, Noosa North Shore ferry fees, light snacks & refreshments, pictures on request.
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, snacks, change of clothes.
(It is a requirement that all food, littler and any other waste are taken with you out of the National Park on completion of your visit)
Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please contact for specific departure times. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off
There are 3 Pick-up Points in the Noosa area. Please see below:
NOOSA HEADS: The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads)
NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking)
NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire)
We have 3 daily pick up locations in the Noosa area:
- The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (excellent all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads).
- Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
- Pelican Boat Hire – 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue.